Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback Thursday With Kate

Happy Thursday! Kate here today, sharing a couple of fun photos.  All this month the Gel-A-Tinas are hosting Throwback Thursdays.  We are giving you a little peek into our past and hopefully making you smile (and sometimes giggle) with us.

My sister, Sandy, is a huge part of my daily life. When we were young she was a total pain in my tush, but I thought nothing of taking the blame for her mischief time and time again. Check out this photo of us as young children. Totally giving my age away by telling you that this is 1973,  Sandy is two and I am three. Pretty sure I am holding on to the back of her jacket so she doesn't run off.


Now a days, I depend on Sandy for support, laughter and love.  She is a whip, too!  Keeps me in stitches and is quite often the voice of reason.  I love her ability to tell it like it is.  Here is a picture of she and I at a play in the park a few weeks ago.  Somethings just don't change!


Hope you enjoyed a little throwback of my life.  Please come back tomorrow, I'll be sharing a very sweet card.

Kate

No comments: