Friday, August 9, 2013

Love Ya!

Happy Friday!  I'm back again today to share a little card with you all.  This one was made with some paper that I picked up at that scrapbook convention this last spring (jeez.  How many times have I said THAT over the last few months?  You'd think I went on a major shopping spree there).  The paper is by My Mind's Eye and it is what inspired the card.  Let me show you what I mean.



That background paper reminded me so much of the Put a Cap on it set that I thought I should use them together.  I layered that paper on first and then put the chevron paper over it so that it wouldn't be the first thing you saw.  Then I added a strip of one of the coordinating papers with more stars on it and some grey to tone down all that color.  I tied a bow in three colors of twine by The Twinery and then I added my stamped and cut-out embellishments.

I love the colors in this set and when you combine it with these stamps it all looks adorable!  I can't wait to give this card away.  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for another great project and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: