Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thank You Gel-à-Tins

Hi everyone! How are you all doing today?

I'm very sad to be writing this post, because... this is my final post as a member of the Gel-à-Tins DT.

I've had the most amazing time being a member of this Design Team. Jessica and Bonnie have been a dream to work with and have supported me every step of the way, and I truly feel that I have grown as a designer during my term as a direct result of my opportunity here. Unfortunately life just sometimes throws up circumstances where you have to say goodbye, and that time has sadly come here. I want to publicly thank Bonnie and Jessica for taking a chance on me and selecting my for the DT, and the to thank the DT girls themselves - they are a lovely, talented bunch and I hope to cross paths with them all again.

I thought I would finish up my term here by posting some of my favourite Gel-à-Tins creations, some old, some new:

First up, my first ever DT project - a super-fun tag featuring Chevron-Tastic. I named this set you know!



Next, an I Love You card featuring the Laugh Out Loud alphas:



Up next, my ombre card featuring Flutterby:



A couple of Polaroid-style photo frames featuring my most favourite set, Love Knots:






A fun and funky good luck card using the Zebra Print Background:



A fun Robin Hood-like card, using the Crackle Paint stamp as tree bark:



A yummy cupcake using the Sweet Hearts set:



A super-blinged out card using the Gelly Gems Roll-ups:



The SWAK mini set helped me pull off this awesome Pop Art-inspired piece:


And finally, my last card, using the Leopard Background stamp to create a moonscape:



I would finally like to thank all of you readers who have read my posts and posted comments on my creations. It means more to me than you will ever know. I am truly grateful for all things Gel-à-Tins and hope it won't be the last time we meet. If you would like to stay in touch with the rest of my work then please visit and follow my blog  *Fill Your Paper With The Breathings Of Your {Heart}*.

Thanks for the memories!! Love you all!!

Taheerah xoxo

No comments: