Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Love Knot Tags

Happy Wednesday Gel-A-Tins Fans!  Kate here today, sharing two gift tags I created using the Love Knots background stamp. These tags could easily be used to adorn a gift box, gift bag or wine bottle.  

The background on both of my tags was created by spreading some Walnut Tim Holtz Distress Paint all over a Core'dinations CoreTag.  I swiped the paint off with a baby wipe in random spots to create an uneven, but smooth effect.  On top of this painted background, I stamped the Love Knot stamp using brown Archival Ink. 


 The "Thanks For Everything" sentiment on my first tag was stamped using the Admission is Free collection.  Again, I used brown Archival Ink to stamp the sentiment.


The "To" and "From" sentiment stamps are from Groovy Santa.  Such a fun font and perfect for this tag!

Next time you need a cute tag, pull out your stamps and have some fun! ~ Kate

Gel-A-Tins Supplies:
Love Knots
Admission is Free
Groovy Santa

Other Supplies:
Core'dinations CoreTags
PaperTrey Ink Stamping Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Paint
Ranger Archival Ink
No-name Brand Baby Wipes

No comments: