Friday, July 5, 2013

Independence Day




Hi everyone! So nice to see you again! :-)

I'm a day late because of the posting schedule but I am bringing you a little card to celebrate Independence Day featuring the Gel-à-Tins Crackle Paint and Super Star stamp sets!

Pairing these two sets together made for a modern and funky take on the Star Spangled Banner:



I think this turned out pretty cool!


I stamped the crackle for the stripes using a red ink, then stamped my stars in navy, and that's all that was needed for this card! 



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Crackle Paint, Super Star


Other:

Pure Poppy ink (Papertrey Ink), Navy ink (Hero Arts)
Kraft cardstock (
Papertrey Ink)


I'm looking forward to seeing you again when I next post! Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: