Monday, July 15, 2013

Chocolate Bliss for a Friend

Hello again!  It is bright and early on a Monday morning (and you can be sure that I am still asleep right now), and I am back on the blog with a tag to share with you.  This set is one that I have always thought was cute and liked a lot and when I decided to make a little something with it for this week I thought "How about a little tag that could be attached to a candy bar or box of candy and given to a friend or teacher for a fun gift?"  That's where I came up with this...



The paper is from a pad by American Crafts.  All the stamps are from the Chocolate Bliss set and I used three different shades of Distress Ink by Ranger on this; Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy, and Tea Dye.  The ribbons are all from May Arts, aren't they pretty?  I love that big ribbon flower.  I just cut the edges of the ribbon off around it.  The pin is from Maya Road and the shiny accent is by Bazzill.  That's it!  A little Xyron to stick it all together and this was done!  I think I'll make a few to have on hand for days when I think someone I know could use a little pick me up.

Here's to a great week!

No comments: