Saturday, July 6, 2013

Celebrate!

Good morning and happy Saturday, gelly fans!  I'm really happy to be back again to share another card with you this week!

For this one I started with the kit that I bought at a local scrapbook convention.  It came with some papers and embellishments and I chose the Sewing Kit and Sweet to the Core sets to go along with it for a fun look.  The kit is all by My Mind's Eye and I loved the colors and the vintage look and I wanted to add to that with my stamps.  This is what I came up with:


 


I wanted that main embellishment up top to be the apple, but I added a little stamped button up there too.  I stamped the image on one of the patterned papers, cut it out, ran it through my Xyron 150 with the stamped image upside down and then stuck it to the back side of a clear button to make that embellishment.  The stitching on the bottom is also from the Sewing kit set.  I wanted a vintage fair look and I think the stamps really helped with that!

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: