Saturday, July 13, 2013

Boldly Go




Hi everyone! So nice to see you again! :-)

I love finding other uses for stamped images and I'm at it again with the Gel-à-Tins Leopard Print stamp!

I thought the print could be used for more than just leopard print and came up with this:



I think this turned out pretty cool!


I stamped the print onto some pale grey cardstock and cut it roughly to form a moon surface!


I adhered it to some black cardstock and added some starry details with a glitter pen before adding an appropriate sentiment with some alphabet stamps and white paint!



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Leopard Background stamp


Other:

Journal Letters stamp set (Hero Arts)
Pressed Greige Linen ink (Clear & Simple Stamps)
Pressed Greige Linen cardstock (Clear & Simple Stamps)
True Black cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Picket Fence Distress Paint
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen


I'm looking forward to seeing you again when I next post! Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: