Thursday, June 20, 2013

Use Our Sewing Kit!

Happy Thursday! 

I hope you all are having a great day.  While you're reading this, I'll be laying around recovering from foot surgery :)  Here's to hoping that it's a quick recovery!

I did get to make this simple layout the other night and I was so happy with the way it came out.  The Sewing Kit set has been one of my favorites since I first saw it and I love the look it adds to any project.  I used it for my embellishment on this Easter layout.


I chose a few colors of ink that coordinated with the papers that I used and stamped almost all of the buttons in those three colors.  I popped some of them up with foam adhesive for dimension and trimmed the edges of any that were hanging off the sides of the layout.  I love the way it looks and this is a heck of a lot cheaper than trying to buy buttons!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: