Thursday, June 13, 2013

King's Island 1995. [Gelatins Stamps + Xyron]

Hello everyone! We've teamed up with Xyron this month & I've been so excited about the products they sent me. I hadn't used any Xyron products before but I'd had my eye on the Create-a-Sticker machine. 

On my layout today, I used the Xyron Create-a-Sticker. Have you seen the Press A Penny machines? 

I have a pressed quarter from our King's Island trip (back in 1995!) that I wanted to include on this page. So the Create-a-Sticker machine was perfect for adhering this!

I also attempted to run the wood veneer arrow through the machine but it was too thick.



I used the Happiness stamp set from Gelatins Stamps today. It's the dot border from the set, which I stamped multiple times & made a patterned paper. The ink is Prima chalk ink in English Ivy.

Have you tried the Xyron Creat-a-Sticker machine? What kind of items have you used in it?


No comments: