Wednesday, June 5, 2013

congratulations award pin/card.

Hey everyone! I have an award pin/card to share today. I had a few different ideas for this project so I'll share a few with you & you can also check them out in more detail on my blog. Here's what I started with:
First, I cut this using the My Community Cricut cartridge at 5 1/2 inches. I used a mask & some misting for the background. The Gelatins stamp set I used is actually a baby shower themed set - little buddies. I used the circle stamps + the 'congratulations' sentiment. The inks are Prima chalk inks - farmer jeans & teal damask. I also used the small star stamp from the Little Buddies stamp set & heat embossed it with aqua ZING! embossing powder. 

When I was finished, I had a few ideas. Of course you could adhere a pin to the back of it so that it could be pinned onto your clothing. Or you could attach it as is to a card (misted with the same mask)...


 Or I thought you could even make it into a card. Simply cut a second shape in the same size & attach them at the top...

What other ideas do you have?

No comments: