Thursday, May 9, 2013

You Are Fabulous!




Hey everyone! How are you today? :-)

My love of animal print means I really can't put the Gel-à-Tins Zebra Background stamp down! I keep reaching for it again and again! That's love. :-)

Today I decided to create a card that shows that you don't need to have a full background of this stamp to showcase its fabulousness:



Love!!


I stamped the background at a slant using pink ink, then used a lavender marker to draw some lines to frame the stamping.


Then I decided to break with tradition and use some stickers! I had these great ones in my stash for ages and broke them out to spell out my sentiment! Love how this turned out - very hip!!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Zebra Background

Other:

Bubblegum ink (Hero Arts)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)

Copic Marker
Uni-ball Signo White gel pen
Bluebell 'Bright' Tiny Word stickers (My Mind's Eye)
Ready Set Go Baxter 2 Transparent Letter stickers (Amy Tangerine)


I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: