Friday, May 10, 2013

A Smile for your Friday

Hello and happy Friday, gelly fans!  Jessica here with a little card I put together to share with you.  I really wanted to use a doily on this one so that is where I started.
I loved that grey paper and decided to layer some different elements that I found in my scrap room along with my stamped sentiment.  I think that a card like this is great for a lot of different occasions, anything from a birthday to just saying hello. 



The Put a Cap on It set is so much fun to work with and I love that I got to choose one of my favorite colors to add into this combo.  You have to love orange for a happy card!
I hope you're inspired to get crafty this weekend!  Thank you for stopping by and be sure to check out our Facebook page for more projects and contests!

No comments: