Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pink card

Hi dear scrappers!
Fot today I prepared a card. I used gel-a-tins stamps from set Happiness.
For the background I chose two papers. Top part of card I decorated with chipboard and pearls.
Than took advantage of watercolors and made ​​a dark accents on the background paper.
The bottom of card I decorated with washi tape, lace and small piece of paper. Fixed all with stepler.On the paper before it placing on the card I made the stamps.

And finally -central composition: glittered chipboard heart, flowers and bow with charm butterfly.










FOR CARD I USED:
gel-a-tins stamps set Happiness
Papirdesign paper
Papirdesign lace
Papirdesign pearls
Papirdesign chipboard (heart)
Studio 75 flowers
Scrapmatts chipboard (border)



Have a great day!
Tanya

www.diaryofcards.blogspot.com


No comments: