Friday, April 5, 2013

Beach Canvas featuring Robin's Nest

Hi folks, Sharon here from the gel-a-tins Design Team. I don't know about you guys but I cannot wait for the Summer to eventually get here!.  I am getting in the mood for sand and sea after getting my hands on the fab Robin's Nest Beach Collection of papers.

I covered the canvas with the single sheet of 12 x 12 paper and added elements from their sticker sheet.  To give it some natural texture I added real shells and some burlap. The gel-a-tins Chevron clear stamp set reminded me waves and worked perfectly.


Products Used
 
gel-a-tins Chevron-tastic
The Robin's Nest Beach Collection
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron Creatopia
Tim Holtz 'Weathered Wood' Distress Ink
Snow Spray
Seashells
Burlap
Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle (Gold)
Ranger Liquid Pearls (Gold and Onyx)







1 comment:

Katie said...

Lovely canvas!!!