Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Easter!

Easter is right around the corner and I'll be honest, while we celebrate Easter
every year I am terrible at making cards for the occassion.  This year I am
already done with two Easter cards thanks to the fun Easter Bunny collection of stamps.

Today I am sharing the first card I made using one of the bunny stamps.
Why only one of the bunny stamps?  Well, because this one looked like a marshmellow peep.


Doesn't that cute little bunny look like a marshmellow peep?

I stamped the three bunnies across the top and bottom of my white cardstock
using Quick Quote Powder Puff Claking Inks. I added black pearls to give them a
bit of dimention.


The "Happy Easter" sentiment is also a stamp included in the Easter Bunny
collection.  It is just a beautiful font!

Gel-A-Tins Stamps Supplies:
Easter Bunny Collection

Other Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Stamping Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Chalking Ink ~ Quick Quotes
Archival Ink ~ Ranger
Glues ~ Helmar

I hope you find Easter inspiration in something fun!

~Kate

No comments: