Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hearts For Your Love

Happy Tuesday!  Have you been looking at gifts for your Valentine this year?  I like to give a little something to my husband and all the kids to show that I care, and I am a little behind with the shopping.  Maybe I've been spending too much time scrapping and that's why my shopping isn't getting done :)
 
Today I wanted to share some of that crafty-ness I've been working on.  I used two different heart stamps from the A Hundred Hearts set to embellish this Valentine's card.
 



I did a lot of layering on this card with some papers and lace and stamps and pins and I really like how it turned out.  Sometimes you need a special embellishment in just the right size and color, and stamps are the perfect thing to grab.  That small heart, combined with that pink that matches the color exactly, really finished up that top corner.  The other heart looks great too, because those outline stamps are exactly what you need when you're using patterned paper for your stamping.  Keep your stamps where you can reach them and you'll always have the embellishment you need for your project!

No comments: