Monday, January 14, 2013

For Your Honey Bear

Hello, gel-a-tins friends! Thank you for stopping by today! It is Jessi P. here and I am excited to share you a card using the Honey Bear Stamp Set.

I don't waste time skipping from Christmas to Valentine's projects! So I decided that the cute bear from the Honey Bear set would make a great card.

Here it is:

Image

I stamped the bear in brown and used a variety of markers to color in the bear. (One New Year's Resolution for myself...learn to color with markers!!!) Next was to cut out the bear. I also cut a slit between the bear's arm and leg to slip in the twine as I put the card together.

Using a heart shape punch, I created the balloons by stamping the sentiment and using ink to color the hearts. Twine is attached to make the balloon strings from the heart to the bear's hand.

The last step was to piece the card together. Using a patterned paper for the background.

Image

Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies:
gel-a-ins - Honey Bear Stamp Set

No comments: