Friday, January 18, 2013

Celebrate!

Hi everyone! How are you doing?

Today I'm sharing a little card I made using the Gel-à-Tins Mini Retro Flakes and Mini Fancy Flakes sets!

To me, I look at flakes and I think fireworks, lol! And fireworks lead me to think of celebrations, and so this little card was born:

Image

Pretty fun huh?! Let me tell you what I did!

Image

I started by stamping my sentiment in the middle of the card front. I then stamped the flakes using a rainbow of colours, just like fireworks!

Image

I added a trio of rhinestones to embellish and I was all done!



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Mini Retro Flakes, Mini Fancy Flakes

Other:
Think big Favourites #13 stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Harvest Gold, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores, Blueberry Sky, Plum Pudding inks (Papertrey Ink), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Rhinestones


I'll be back again soon to share another project, have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

really cute! (why didn't I think of that?!)