Friday, December 14, 2012

Stamped Snowflake Ribbon!



This week I'm sharing a Christmas layout. I found this photo from when I was about three years old.

I used Gelatins mini retro flakes & sayings stamp set. I stamped on the scalloped ribbon using Poppy Parade ink by Stampin' Up. I arranged several stamps on my acrylic block and stamped on the ribbon. Then I removed those stamps & chose some different ones. After arranging those on my acrylic block, I stamped on the ribbon, alternating the pattern with the first set of stamping. I also attached a strip of silver gelly gems roll-ups for some extra bling to the layout. I'm dying to get my hands on the pretty red & pink gelly gems, as well as the studded!

Thanks for stopping by this week. Can't wait to see some of your Christmas projects!

No comments: