Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meet Susie!

 
My name is Susie Cannon Moore and you can find me at http://www.TheDiesHaveIt.com every single day. I am married to my soul mate Randall and between us we have five grown children - four boys and one girl. We are also blessed to have five wonderful grandchildren, three boys and two girls. We live in a small country town – Maypearl, Tx.

I have been paper crafting all my life…but started scrapbooking seriously in 1998. It has been full throttle ever since. My motto is, “A day without scrapbooking? Not if I can help it”. And I’ve tried to live by that all these years.

I have been published in Paper Crafts Magazine, Just Steampunk Magazine and also have been on HGTV’s Crafter’s Coast to Coast. What an experience!

I love to scrapbook my family, do mini books mostly as gifts, and card making is a passion I have embraced for years. I make tons of cards, do some paper scrapbooking layouts and also love to scrapbook digitally.

I will share with you just a few of my recent projects:

 
I love to make cards using stamps and Copic markers.
 
 
Sometimes I am lucky enough to do custom invitation work.
 

And finally, this is a digital layout I did of our most recent grandchild.

I hope you have enjoyed these projects. Can't wait to share more with you.

Susie

No comments: