Friday, December 28, 2012

Make A Wish!

With the New Year a few days away we will all be thinking about our New Years Resolutions, I think I'll just make a wish that the new year is a good one!. For this project I again used the blue gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups to give my wishes a perfect start.

Image

Products Used

gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups (Blue)
gel-a-tins Stars Clear Stamps
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Xyron 2.5" Sticker maker
Bazzill Basics 'Dino-Mite' Stack
Papermania Blue Ink Stamp

I trimmed the papers to size, inked the edges and ran through the Xyron 5" Creative Station and applied to the card. I stamped the black page with the gel-a-tins star stamp

Image

I cut strips of the gel-a-tins gelly gems and ran through the Xyron 2.5" sticker maker and applied to the top edges of the card.

Image

On the front of the card i stamped the polkadot star and applied a 'Make a Wish' rub-on.

Image

To finish I stamped a large star on contrasting paper and cut out a star from the gel-a-tins gelly gem roll ups, ran through the Xyron 2.5" Sticker Maker and applied to the front of the card.

Image

To buy the amazing gel-a-tins gelly gem roll-ups visit our web page at http://gelatinstamps.com/index.php

No comments: