Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Melt For You!

I made a card to share with you this week!

This stamp is from the Gelatins stamp set mini retro flakes & sayings. Yes, this is actually a Christmas stamp but as you can see the sentiment can be used without the snow flake stamps in a non-Christmas way. Used alone, the sentiment can double for a Valentine's day card or even just a random I love you card.

I based this design on a sketch I found at Retro Sketches. The inks I used are poppy parade by Stampin' Up & antique linen by Tim Holtz distress ink (around the sentiment).
 
A close up of the stamping:
 
 
Try using one of your stamp sets in a non-traditional way. It's a great idea for stretching your dollar & really getting your money's worth from your stamp purchase!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments: