Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gingerbread Fun!

It's that time of year again! We all love making cards, so why not make them really special for those you love. This card looks complex, but really it is super simple to put together.


I embossed the Mini Fancy Flakes and the Mini Retro Flakes onto white cardstock and then added a bit of blue chalk to highlight them. Next I stamped and paper pieced the house from the Gingerbread House set. I had a few areas left to color in with my Copic markers. Using the same set, I embossed the green cardstock trees in white and then added some bling to complete my scene. And don't forget the border around the house made with red Gelly Gem Roll Ups! My final addition was the embossed banner. Let it Snow!!

Be sure to check back often for loads of fun and crafty ideas using our stamps and other great products.

See you soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love this scene! The Gelly Gem trim on the house is a lovely touch.