Friday, December 21, 2012

Candy Cane Joy

Hi everyone! It's getting close to Christmas now and I've one more Gel-à-Tins project to share with you before then!

Today I'm bringing you a quick and easy card featuring the Gelly Jr's Candy Cane stamp!

Did you know that with some creative masking this stamp can be so much more than a candy cane? Let me show you:

Image

Pretty neat huh?!

Image

I started by stamping the candy cane onto white cardstock. With some creative stamping and partial inking I was able to turn it into the letter 'y' and the letter 'o'!

Image

I wanted to keep this card very simple so all I did was trim the letters out, spray the letters with adhesive, coat with glitter and adhere to the base with dimensional glue gel and that was it!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Gelly Jr's Candy Cane

Other:
Berry Sorbet ink (Papertrey Ink)
Stamper's Select White cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Spray Adhesive
Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart)


I'd love to know what you think of this project. Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon - and Merry Christmas!!

No comments: