Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mini Wreath by Sharon

(This week we're posting some bonus projects for you!  Today Sharon has an adorable project that she made with one of our gelly jr. stamps).

I wanted to make something special for my friends that I could pop in the mail as a surprise and I decided to make mini wreaths. The gelly jr's 'Winters Pine' was perfect for adding that special touch.

Image

Products Used

gel-a-tins gelly jr's 'Winters Pine'
Xyron Mega Runner
Styrofoam 5" Ring
docrafts Bakers Twine
Dress it Up Snowflake Buttons
White Satin Ribbon
Quick Quotes Green Powder Puff Inking Chalk
Hot Glue Gun

I started by covering the ring with the sating ribbon and then with the bakers twine. Held at the ends by using the hot glue gun.

Image

I stamped the gelly jr's 'Winters Pine' onto white cardstock using the Green Ink. I cut them out and placed around the ring using the Xyron Mega Runner.

Image

To finish I added the tag using the Xyron Mega Runner and secured the buttons in place using the hot glue gun.

Image

To buy the gel-a-tins jelly jr 'Winters Pine' and more of these amazing stamps visit http://gelatinstamps.com/ .

No comments: