Thursday, November 29, 2012

Meet Kate!

Image

Hi! I am Kate Nolan-Denham. I live in southern Maine with my loving family and two dogs. I have loved crafting since I was a young girl. About 12 years ago my girlfriend introduced me to scrapbooking. She said and I quote "It is so YOU!" She was right. Throughout the last several years I have developed a style that is simple, yet colorful. The faces of the people who surround me with love inspire me to create every day. Their faces, their expressions, they tell a story. I want to share that story with you. During the last couple of years I have also started cardmaking.Nothing is better than the look of happiness on someone's face when you give them a card made just for them. I love that!

My other hobbies include cooking and running. I also enjoy reading, entertaining, decorating, and amateur photography. You can find out more about me and my crafting at http://www.scissorsspatulassneakers.com.

I am so happy and honored to be a Gel-a-Tina and can't wait to start sharing with you some of my creations using Gel-a-Tins products with you. In the meantime, here are three of my most recent favorite stamping projects....

Sweet 16 Card for my niece
Image

A mini-canvas card
Image

Layout with images stamped on acrylic
Image


Thank you for reading all about me!
~Kate

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I love the dislike button and page!! Glad we'll get to know each other!!