Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello out there!

We have had a lot going on behind the scenes here at gel-a-tins, and I wanted to give our fans a little update!
First, I'd like to send one more thank you out to our recent DT.  They did such a wonderful job and I loved having them all as part of the team!  If you have missed any of their work, just scroll through some of the posts we've put up over the last six months.  I guarantee that you'll find some inspiration to get you stamping!
Second, another welcome to the new DT!  I know that these ladies are going to be amazing, and I can't wait to see what they do with the stamps.  They are all waiting for those packages to show up in their mail box, and once they're ready, we'll start with introducing them to you.
This week, I'm going to share some projects with you that were made by some of us that are involved behind the scenes with gel-a-tins.  Check back for those starting tomorrow!
Have a wonderful week, gelly fans! 

No comments: