Thursday, November 8, 2012

Candy Cane Card

I can't get enough of this gel-a-tins jelly jr 'Candy Cane' Stamp. This card is an affective way to make someone's holiday that little bit sweeter.

Image

Products used

gel-a-tins gelly jr 'Candy Cane' Stamp
Xyron Mega Runner
docrafts 'Home for Christmas' Stack
docrafts Bakers Twine
Colorbox 'Evening Romance' Red ink
Red Ribbon
6x6 Card

I stamped the image twice onto white cardstock and cut out, I overlapped and held in place using the Xyron Mega Runner.

Image

I cut my backing paper 6x6 and inked around the edges. I placed this onto the base card.

Image

I then hooked the Candy Canes over a bow of bakers twine that is wrapped around the larger red ribbon.

Image

The larger red ribbon is then held in place using the Xyron Mega Runner.


To buy the gel-a-tins jelly jr 'Candy Cane' and more of these amazing stamps visit http://gelatinstamps.com/ .

No comments: