Saturday, October 20, 2012

Trick or Treat

Hi everyone! Nice to see you again!

Today I'm bringing you a quick and easy Halloween card featuring the Gel-à-Tins Halloween Greetings set!

I went for an easy-to-mass-produce design which took next to no time to whip up:

Image

What do you think? Does it get you in the mood for Halloween?!

Image

I started by stamping the sentiment in Versamark ink and embossing with some orange embossing powder.

Image

I then stamped the witch strip using black ink. As the sentiment is already embossed you can just wipe the ink off the top of it, giving it a more aged look in the process!

Image

I decided I needed a few embellishments around the sentiment, so I reached for the bat stamp and stamped them in Versamark ink before embossing with a lavender embossing powder.

Image

All that was left was to round a corner and I was all done!!

Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Halloween Greetings stamp set

Other:
Trick or Treat stamp set Inkadinkado)
Versafine Onyx Black ink, Versamark ink (Tsukineko)
Smokey Shadow cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Zing! Embossing Powder


I'd love to know what you think of this card. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: