Friday, October 19, 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hello there! Hope your having a great day! Well it is Friday so the likehood of that is quite high! Today I have a Christmas card to share! Have you started your Holiday cards yet? I am starting slowly, I make them here and there but they are not the bulk of my card making just yet! Today I used a Gelly Jr stamp, I used the Peace one! I love this bird, it's really perfect for Christmas! I paired this stamp with papers from simple Stamps Handmade Holiday pad, I used a decorated pattern piece and heat embossed the peace bird on it, I think it goes so well!

Image

Well that's it from me! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Supplies used:

Peace Gelly Jr stamp by Gel a tins
Simple Stories Handmade Holiday 6 by 6 pad
twine by doodlebug
punch of ek success

No comments: