Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Kitty Wine Glass Charm

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Today I'm bringing you a super-cute little project using the mini Fall Kitty Gelly Jr's stamp from Gel-à-Tins! I've just been waiting and waiting for Autumn to be in the air to bring out this little kitty!

I decided I wanted to make something cute and different with this little kitty and stumbled upon this idea:

Image

What do you think? Fun huh?!

I started by stamping the kitty onto orange cardstock and carefully cutting him out, hat and all. I then stamped him again on orange and cut just him out. :-)

Image

See his cute little stripes? That's the Love Knots set at work again! God I will never get tired of using this set!!

Image

I then stamped the hat a couple of times on purple cardstock and trimmed out the hat and the brim. I used dimensional glue gel to adhere it all together so he had some dimension, and used a white pen to add detail to his eyes, tail and paws. I added a tiny bit of shading with a Copic Marker too.

Image

To use him as a glass charm I tied some silk ribbon to the brim and knotted it with a loop at the back, then used another length of ribbon to tie the charm to my glass. Can you imagine a table setup with loads of these little kitties? Too cute!!



Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Fall Kitty Gelly Jr's stamp set, Love Knots stamp set

Other:
Smokey Shadow ink (Papertrey Ink), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Canyon Clay cardstock, Winter Wisteria cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Silk Ribbon (Papertrey Ink)
White Pen (Inkssentials), Copic Marker
Pinflair Glue Gel, Mod Podge


I'd love to know what you think of this little project. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: