Monday, September 10, 2012

Sweet Cakes Tag

Hi everyone! Great to see you here again!

Today I'm bringing you a sweet tag featuring the Sweet Cakes set from Gel-à-Tins! It's no secret that I have a sweet spot for cupcakes and cupcake stamp sets - and this set is no exception! I just love the mix 'n' match options for the cupcake frosting and the little extra images too!

I wanted to create a quick little gift tag and this one came together pretty quickly:

Image

What do you think? Good enough to eat?!

I started by stamping the cupcake frosting and wrapper onto patterned paper and trimmed them out. I sprayed the frosting with adhesive and added some glitter before adhering the frosting to the case.

Image

I then die cut a tag from white cardstock and stamped it repeatedly with the cherries stamp to create a fun background. I added the hole reinforcer, cut from a different colour cardstock and some twine.

Image

Finally I added a sweet sentiment and adhered my cupcake and I was done!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Sweet Cakes stamp set

Other:
Fruit Fusion: Cherries stamp set (Papertrey Ink)
Berry Sorbet ink, Aqua Mist ink, Harvest Gold ink (Papertrey Ink), Versafine Onyx Black ink (Tsukineko)
Stamper's Select White cardstock, Aqua Mist cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Neapolitan Pattern Paper (Dear Lizzy)
Tag Sale #6 die (Papertrey Ink)
Pinflair Glue Gel (Olba), Scor-Tape, Stick & Stay adhesive spray
Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Twine (Divine Twine)

I'd love to know what you think of this project. Thanks for stopping by - and have a sweet day!!

No comments: