Monday, September 17, 2012

Damask and a Flutterby

Hello it's Anita here and today I have a fall card to share! I love the colors of fall, even though I don't like what it brings, back to school and cooler weather! Today I am playing with two Gel a Tins stamps the Damask set and a Gelly Jr Stamp Flutterby!

Image

I stamped the Flutterby in orange ink and put behind it a canvas butterfly. I love the texture of canvas! I also added a die cut and embossed it! I love butterflies so much and try to use them in any season! For the background I stamped with linen ink one of the damask stamps repeatedly. I love the damask set because it's a great background stamp or a great main stamp! Here is a closeup of the butterfly:

Image

And here is a sideview:

Image

Hope you've been inspired today!

Supplies used:

Damask set by Gelatins!
Flutterby by Gelly Jr
sentiment by Hero Arts
Spiced marmalade, antique linen, red barn by ranger
canvas butterfly by maya road
die cut by papertry ink
Embossing folder by spellbinders

No comments: