Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday Fun!

Hey everyone!  It's Jessica B. here again with a card to share and a challenge blog to introduce you to. 

This week we're sponsoring a prize over at The Play Date Cafe.  They do fab color combo challenges every week.  I love a good color combo for getting the creative juices flowing and I'm sure you do too :)  Here's their combo for next week...

                             

These are such pretty colors and I had a fun time going through my papers and inks and putting together a card.  Check it out!



I used Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and K & Co. papers, Stampin Up and Distress inks, Twinery twine, Making Memories embellishments and Ranger stickles along with the Butterflies are Free stamp set.

Head on over to The Play Date Cafe and check them out.  I'd love to see one of our fans win a prize!

Speaking of prizes, I'll have the blog hop prize winners posted on Saturday.  Thank you for hopping with us!