Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Its Time for Fall Kitties!

If you'd like to take part in our blog hop, just head to this post to get started and find all the rules. Thank you for playing along!

Hello it's me Anita! Sadly summer is close to ending, well a few weeks left! Fall is just around the corner and as much as I love summer I do enjoy the colors and the season of fall. Especially if it's not a rainy dreary fall, I like the nice warm ones with the sun shining and the leaves turning! The colors of fall is simply gorgeous and today I have a fall card to share! The fall kitty Gelly Jr stamp is perfect for a fall card!

Image

I colored the kitty with Derwent pencils and blended it with Gamesol, and I paper pieced the kitty's hat! :> This kitty is so cute and so fun to stamp with! That's it from me today, hope your day is fantastic!

Products used:

Fall Kitty Gelly Jr by Gelatins
Indie Chic paper by My Mind's Eye
Black ink by Stampin Up
Twine by the Twinery
sentiment by Hero Arts
Derwent color pencils

No comments: