Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Twice the fun with gel-a-tin stamps!

Hello! I hope that you are enjoying your July and your summer! :> It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/ and today I am here with a card using a new Gelly Jr's stamp! :> Have you been enjoying all the creations starring the new Gelly Jr stamps? I sure have! Today I have a card featuring Doodle Flower! I love this flower it's so pretty!

Image

Can you tell what I did? I did one of my favorite techniques for clear stamps! I reversed the clear stamp on my block and stamped with the back of the stamp, it creates a solid color in the shape of the flower. Than I placed the stamp the correct way on my block and stamped it with brown ink again over top! Love clear stamps how you can do this! I love this look it colors the flower in and it's just so easy! And fun to do! :> I did it in fun summer colors and used a resin flower and fun sentiment to finish it off!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have been inspired! Don't forget that on our facebook page everyday in July we are giving away Gelly Jr stamps!

Supplies used:

Doodle Flower Gelly Jr Gel a Tins Stamps
Inks: Tangelo by Memento
Bubble gum, butterball, ocean ink by Hero Arts
Chocolate Chip by Stampin Up
Cardstock: papertrey Ink
Prima Resign Flower
sentiment by Hero Arts

2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Absolutely delightful!!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

I have never heard oof that technique! I am going to try! Love the card!