Tuesday, July 17, 2012

License Plate Crazy

Hey everyone! How are you all today?

I'm back today with a cute little masculine card created with a couple of Gel-à-Tins sets!

I wanted to create a masculine card that was kinda grungy but still made a stylish statement:

Image

Pretty cute huh?!

Image

I started with a mini cream card base and stamped it with the Chevron Grunge set. I love the combination of chevron with grunge - so inspired! I dropped some spray mist droplets onto the base too for just a little more grunge!

Image

I then stamped the license plates (one from the Vanity Plates set, one from a different stamp set), cut them out and adhered to the base with dimensional glue gel for a bit of pop! All it needed then was the little car from Traffic Signs to finish up this fun little card!!


Supplies Used:

Gel-à-Tins:
Chevron Grunge, Vanity plates, Traffic Signs stamp sets

Other:
Boys Rule stamp set (Unity/Simple Stories)
Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Smokey Shadow inks (Papertrey Ink), Brown Leather Satchel ink (Clear and Simple Stamps)
Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey Ink)
Pinflair Glue Gel (Olba)

I'd love to know what you think of this little card. Thanks so much for stopping by!!