Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Doodle Flowers for Friends

Happy Wednesday, Gel-a-tin fans! I hope you have been enjoying the DT projects featuring the new gelly jrs! There have been so many inspiring projects so far!

I am excited to share with you this card I made using the 'Doodle Flower" gelly jr. stamp.

Image

The flower is perfect for cutting out and adding to any project! So get those scissors ready to fussy-cut! Along with cutting around the flower, I cut down the sides of each petal. This allowed each petal to be folded to add dimension to the card.

Image

The doodle flower is a perfect size to add a button for the center of the flower!

For more details, please stop by my bloghttp://kissinkrafts.blogspot.com/!

Once again, thank you for stopping by today! Hope you are inspired to create with the new gelly jrs!

Jessi

2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

That paper is GORGEOUS using the lovely flower stamp!! WOW!

Nina Yang said...

Beautiful!