Saturday, June 16, 2012

Have a nice day!

Hello to everyone!
This week end I made a new card with polka dots)
Image
Image
Image

How I made it? Very easy. I stamped a grass with Prima marketing ink and beautiful stamp from gel-a-tins set "Unbeleafable".Then I picked up the paper, made a composition.Than I glued ribbon.Decorated it with ribbon, flowers and marbles. Than punched a butterflies and decorated them my card.Last dots I made with liquid pearls


Hope you've enjoyed this card!

PRODUCTS USED
gel-a-tins "Unbeleafable" Clear Stamp Set
Echo park paper
MME paper
Fabscraps paper
Ribbons
Glossy Accents Ranger
Marbls
Prima Chalk Ink Edger Branch Bark
Ranger Petal Pink Liquid Pearls


Have a great day!
Tanya P.
www.diaryofcards.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Always wonderful colors! Awesome job!