Thursday, May 17, 2012

The road goes ever on

When thinking about roads and journeys, this is what came to me the first: Life is a journey and the road goes ever on. Using Traffic Signs by Gel∙à∙tins, I came up with this card:

Image

I used a small piece of lollypop stick to hold my traffic sign and added two brads to give it a realistic look:) The car silhouette is so cute and graphic (just how I like it! :) stamped on some scrap and cut out with a border about 1/16".

Image

You can find more details on this card on my blog here.
http://waffleflower.com/2012/05/the-road-gose-ever-on/

Supplies:
Stamp: (Traffic Signs) Gel∙à∙tins
Inks: (tuxedo black, ladybug) Memento
Patterned Paper: (Sweet Floral, Cherry Pie, Farm Field Stripe from Country Charm) GCD Studios
Cardstock: (yellow) The Paper Company
Brads: (mini brads) Recollections
Punch: (Homemade Pie - Lucky 8) We R Memory Keepers

Enjoy the ride, everyone!

No comments: