Thursday, May 3, 2012

Meet Taheerah!


Image

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you!

I’m Taheerah Atchia and I’m definitely more than a little crazy about crafting! I started with cardmaking maybe about 3 years ago now, but the addiction definitely took on a new life when I started stamping a couple of years back!

My greatest joy and sense of accomplishment with this hobby come from creating all my elements from scratch, definitely making each of my creations an intense labour of love and work of heart. My style is always evolving and I love to stay on top of trends and incorporate them into my work with my own twist.

I live in the UK (where it is never warm enough!) with 4 beautiful cats. I’m a scientist at heart and can often be found confusing people with my explanations of how the universe works! I work in IT and am definitely a bit of a geek! Aside from science and stamping my passions are singing, writing poetry, photography and enjoying life in my own crazy eccentric way!

I discovered Gel-à-Tins only this year, when I found some beautiful creations on the blog of a former Design Team member. I was instantly hooked on the amazing designs, versatility of products and above all the warm and friendly Gel-à-Tins crew. I am beyond thrilled and honoured to be joining their ranks as a Design Team member and can’t wait to get inky with it all! Here’s an example of something I already made before with the amazing Love Knots set:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

You can find my work in Paper Crafts and CARDS magazines, and if you have time I’d be truly delighted if you’d stop by my blog http://littlemisst-papercraft.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Looking forward to working with you!

Anita Rex said...

Hi Taheerah! Love your tag, great job! And seeing your other favorites! And enjoyed reading more about you!

Kim F. said...

Hello, Taheerah. I just love that tag!