Friday, April 27, 2012

Thank you, gel-a-tinas!

I would like to start today off with a HUGE thank you to the gel-a-tinas that have been with us for the last six months.  I hope you've enjoyed the projects that they've shared with us over their term.  Thank you so much girls for all your hard work!

Next week starts the term for the new team.  Keep an eye out for their posts starting May 8th!

Today I have a card to share with you that I made using one of the new sets called Safari Friends.



This set has that adorable corner detail that I used to make a frame on the card background, and it has some sweet little animals that match.  I chose to add a little embellishment to this with the elephant stamp.  The sentiment was stamped with the Laugh Out Loud alpha and the White On! gelly powder.  For the elephant I used the Hawaiian Paradise scented embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Adhesive:  Xyron
Ink:  Versamark and Staz-On black
Twine: The Twinery
Papers: Sassafrass Lass, K&Co, WRMK
Paper strip:  Bazzill
Die:  Spellbinders by Xyron

No comments: