Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Simple Life card

I have made a very clean and simple card for you today.

I am using the set called WILD THINGS.
This has got to be my favorite Gel A Tins set!

Image

I decided to go simple with my colors.

You can see my main color is white.

Image

I have been working a lot with Grafix Arts paper products.

Image

They have amazing Vellum and all my white paper is vellum.

(sorry you can see the adhesive, it must have been the time of night, since you can't see the the adhesive indoors!)

Image

I love how white embossing powder looks on white vellum! So pretty!

Image

I also have used Grafix Arts Black Chipboard to make the frame for my sentiment. It is amazing, since it is black all the way through! PERFECT for mounting and framing things!

Image

I wanted to create a peaceful setting with the placement of the flowers and butterflies..

Image

I thought this would be the perfect for someone going through a rough spot. Someone who needed to take time out and enjoy the little things in life!

Simpler times!

(I think I need to mail the card to myself!!)

I hope you have enjoyed my project for today, this has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments: