Thursday, April 26, 2012

My last gel-a-tins post!

This is a bittersweet post. My term is up this month with Gel A Tins stamps and I completely missed the Team Call for the next term

I have had a ton of fun creating with these adorable stamps.

I have to say my favorite thing about Gel A Tins is the fact they come in this wonderful Tin.

Storage is pretty easy when your stamps come in their own storage system.

Today I am using the set called Sugar & Spice.

Image

I am also using the Mojo Monday Sketch # 238.

Image

Here is my card for today:)

Image

I looked at the sketch and knew that I wanted to try using my Mini Polaroid die for this card.

Image

It a very simple color scheme and I think it is a fun variation of the Mojo Monday sketch.

Image

Just using white embossing powder, I was able to keep the black and white theme for the card.

But there is never a problem with a splash of pink, right?

Image

So there you have it: My last card for the wonderful and generous people over at Gel A Tins stamps.

I have had a lot of fun here and hope that you have enjoyed the things I have shared.

This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.

2 comments:

Silk Sarees online said...

An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.Bridal silks

Jessica Kephart | A Homespun Affair said...

GORGEOUS!!!