Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mini Thanks Set by Donna


Hope you're having a great week and happy Wednesday! Today I've made a set of 3x3 mini cards using the Gel-a-tins Love Knots Stamp and Merci Stamp set. I just stamped the top of the card with Love Knots and I made sure to pick a place that showed off the pretty hearts. Then I stamped Thanks on the bottom and added a coordinating polka dot ribbon. It's a fun and colorful CAS Thanks set of mini cards. Here's a close up of the pink one.



Thanks for stopping by today! If you would like to see more cards I've made using Gel-a-tin stamps check out my blog at http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com

Materials
1. Stamps - Love Knots, Merci - Gel-a-tins
2. Card stock - Whisper White - Stampin' Up
3. Ink - Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist
4. Ribbon - Dotted Scallop - Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, Marina Mist
5. Adhesive - Double sided tape - This to That

No comments: