Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Love Knots card by Donna!





Happy Wednesday! Today I made a card using the Love Knots stamps. It's a really cute stamp that just makes a card. I stamped the love knots on the bottom of the card and colored in the small hearts on the woodgrain. Then, I added some black and white striped Washi tape to the top of the card. Finally, I added the letters. It was fun and easy card to make.

Here's a close up of the stamp and the hearts.



Thanks for stopping by today. Check out my blog http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com if you would like to see more of my cards using Gel-a-tin stamps.

Materials
Stamps - Love Knots - Gel-a-tins
Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento
Card stock - Whisper White
Tape - Washi
Letters - Life of the Party - Basic Grey

1 comment:

Ann-Katrin said...

Nice card, love the "love knots" set!