Monday, April 2, 2012

Love Knots and Linda!

Image


Hi all...
I hope you had a nice weekend! I cant' believe it is April already and the weather here is soooo nice! Alright.... today I would like to share with you a little invitation card that I created using Love Knots stamp set. This beautiful stamp is sooooo versatile, you can use it on all projects you can ever imagine!

For this invitation, I used doily paper that was stamped using regular dye ink and use it as the background of the card. Lots of embellishments here and I love it!!

I hope you enjoy this week project from me and feel inspired to create your own creative invitation soon! Take care...

Other materials:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Maya Road crochet doily
Maya Road vintage objects
7 gypsies sticker
May Arts ribbon
Prima flowers
October Afternoon jelly embellishment
Crate Paper sticker

2 comments:

Ann-Katrin said...

Oh, love this card. So many details and I love the stamp set! Thanks for sharing!

Drycha said...

that's fabulous card :)

oh, you have problems with spammers?... captcha is awful :(