Thursday, April 5, 2012

Little Piggies Card

I am here with yet another cute card today.

I am using the set called:
PET SHOP

Image

When I make a card, I will often choose which image from which stamp set I want to use for my card/project.
With today's card, I knew I wanted to use the piggies from the Pet Shop set.

Image

So I started to look for different phrases for pigs and came up with nothing.
So then I decided to make my own background paper using the "This little piggie" poem.

Image

I then mounted my piggies on the background paper and created a cute baby card.

Image

I made the inside sentiment to go along with the theme.

Image

I just think the piggies and the different shades of pink I used make a wonderful card!

Image

My advice for today: Always look for the unexpected.
With a little imagination you can make almost any stamp set you own fit into a certain theme you need!
This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.

1 comment:

Ann-Katrin said...

Oh, what at cute card! Love the pigs.