Thursday, April 12, 2012

Elefuntastic card by Jeannie!

Hello everyone..
I am here with a cute card today. I am using Mojo Monday's Sketch #236
Here is the sketch.

Image

I turned the sketch and used it like this:

Image


I am using the set called:
ELEPHANT GARDEN


Image


Here is my version of the sketch from above.

Image

It think this is such a sweet set. There are so many possibilities since there are so many stamps.

Image

I took one of the largest elephants and embossed it with a glitter embossing powder. It created a nice effect for the background.

Image

I am using all MOMENTA paper products.

Image

All of these wild prints are from a paper pack called:

ANIMAL PRINT

Image

I also used some ABC stickers from a Momenta 12 x 12 Super Paper Pad. If you don't have a phrase that matches your stamps, make one up! That's what I always do!

Image

I hope you have enjoyed my sketch tweak today! Do you use sketches? I am new to using them but I am hooked!
What sketch sites you do like?
I would love to hear what you have to say.
This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments: